Thursday, September 29, 2011

This One's Different

This One's Different- Howler

I love this band's EP, This One's Different, very much. I think they are very talented and I can't wait to see what they do in the future. I like their lyrics, I am not sure why, but I just like them. I was actually reading a review for this band it said something like: "it's obvious that they are very influenced by The Vaccines" and I like The Vaccines and all, but I just do not agree with that! If anything, I hear a bit of The Replacements, and maybe The Strokes and a few other bands. I am not sure what his name but the guitarist in this song is really good. He has this solo guitar and it is just very great, it's probably my favorite part of the entire song. On the youtube link I posted, the caption says "This band needs to be heard," and I completely agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment