Monday, November 14, 2011

George Harrison: Living In A Material World

If you hate the Beatles (although people who say that are stupid/ want to be different for attention) I suggest you see this movie. If you dislike George Harrison (again, only ignorant people) I suggest you see this movie. If you like the Beatles and/or George Harrison, I highly suggest you see this movie. I think it really depicts George's life very well. George Harrison, is personally my favorite Beatle because I love his songs from when he was in The Beatles, but I also love his solo work. He also was extremely smart, and funny and said some of my favorite quotes, and that is why I loved this movie.  Though, regardless of the fact that I loved this movie, I still have some critic for it. I think that certain parts of his life was paid too much attention to, while some were completely skipped over! His album, Cloud Nine, which is a very amazing, and was a success was not mentioned! There was no mention of George's 'curiosity' with other women it was only hinted at a bit my Paul McCartney, but he did not go into depth because he said something like: "You know, he is my mate so I can't say much". But I still think he was a very good documentary. Here is a link to the trailer. And when can you see it if you haven't? I am afraid it premiered on HBO in October, you have to wait until it is released on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment