Monday, February 6, 2012

I've Got A Wild Feeling

I've Got A Wild Feeling- Milk Music

When I first heard of Milk Music, all I really heard about them is that they are from Olympia, Washington. Anyone who reads my blog often knows I had a strong/creepy admiration for Nirvana (although I still do love Nirvana I do not spend hours and hours of my day doing Nirvana relating things anymore) and anyone who knows the basic facts about Kurt Cobain and Nirvana knows Kurt lived Olympia, Washington for a while after High School with ex-girlfriend Tracy Marander. So, without reading anything about Milk Music, I just sort of assumed they were going to be like Nirvana due to the fact they are both from this small town (even though Kurt is really from Aberdeen, but he lived in Olympia for a few years so I really went from there).....  They're not similar Nirvana! But, they are still great!

No comments:

Post a Comment