Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sappy

Sappy- Nirvana

I haven't posted any Nirvana songs in a while so decided to post about them. This song is my current favorite Nirvana song, although it changes all the time. Do I have a favorite Nirvana song of all time? No! I couldn't chose, I might be able to narrow it down to my twenty favorites, but even that is asking a lot. This is from their debut, Bleach, which I personally like better than In Utero. Most people disagree with me on that, but the reason I like Bleach so much is because it has more of a raw sound to it, I think. I am not saying In Utero is a bad record, because that would be stupid. All of their records are fantastic. Some people think that In Utero is a better record than Nevermind, and it is a great record, but come on, Nevermind is an example of a "perfect record". Yes, I do think that highly of it. Bleach is amazing though! I feel as though it is very underestimated because In Utero and Nevermind were such a bigger success, but as I said before I like it better than In Utero. There is GREAT Kurt Cobain footage in this music video, put together by Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic (according to the caption). In the photo above (which is one of my many favorite Nirvana photos), Kurt is the one on the left with a blanket over his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment