Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wake Bake Skate

Wake Bake Skate- Fidlar

I know I claim to be "obsessed" with many songs, and I do get obsessed with many songs, but there are certain that I can remember and go down in history for me. For example, I remember being obsessed with Postcards From Italy by Beirut, I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys, Daylight by Matt & Kim, My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down by The Ramones, Sheila by Jamie T, also Sticks 'N' Stones by Jamie T, yes and I went through an intense Drain You by Nirvana period. My point is, when I think of songs I was truly infatuated with to the furthest degree possible these songs come to mind, and I think in the future, so will this one. I've been listening to it out of control amounts possibly due to the fact it is only 1 minute and 39 seconds long so I keep replaying constantly but those songs there, I remember having borderline separation anxiety with when I was not able to listen to them. There are definitely more such as my "The xx phase" where I primarily listened to their debut solely. Also when I found out about The Smiths, I thought they were the greatest thing to ever hit the planet. But that is more an "artist obsession" rather than a particular song. Although the artists I named the songs I love, most of them I also have an "artist obsession"or at least used to. The music video for Wake Bake Skate, is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment