Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Smile

Smile- Lily Allen

I actually remember when I first heard this song! It was a few years ago and I just remember singing it all day long the following day. It got stuck in my head so quickly! I was watching TV a couple days ago and there is this one channel that shows all these festival recordings and legendary concerts. It's called Palladia.... I think. I was watching one festival performance and I recorded it originally because in the caption I think it stated Arctic Monkeys, or maybe Kate Nash performed and I wanted to see their performance, but I ended up watching the entire show! It might of been Glastonbury from a few years ago, but I honestly cannot remember. Lily Allen came on and started to sing this song, and it brought back some memories so I watched it. She was wearing a hot pink dress and sneakers (showed in the photo above) and she delivered a stellar performance of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment