Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sheila

Sheila- Jamie T

Errmm. Please don't get me started with this song, I can't begin to explain how amazing it is. I have listened to it non-stop for the past 5 days. On my computer or on my ipod, but I am not exaggerating. I have a bad obsession with his voice. Ahhh, Jamie T's voice is the best, just listen to it. The first play: "This is a nice song." Second Play: "Actually, this song is really good" Third Play: "Uh-oh..." Fourth Play- One Hundredth Play: "Again! Again!" Millionth Play: "Okay, now it's getting a little old, but I am still going to listen to it" Two Millionth Play: "I cannot believe I just played a song that many times." Three Millionth Play: "I am never going to listen to this song again." Anyways, that is the process of this song.  I am probably on my seventieth play or so.... The lyrics are brilliant, that is one of the reasons I love Jamie T's songs. I really enjoy the way he says "Smack Jack the cracker man" but the lyrics themselves are great, but I really just like the way he says "Smack Jack the cracker man" The photo above is Jamie T.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I love Jamie T! I am so glad you are posting his music now.

    ReplyDelete