Monday, January 9, 2012

Coachella Line Up 2012!

Wow! It's so so so good! I am so excited. Although there definitely some bands I would have liked to seen play that aren't there is an overwhelming amount of bands that I am so excited to see play. Here are the bands I am currently excited to see (the acts in bold are the ones I want to see most) (the ones in italics are the acts I have already seen):

Friday: The Black Keys, Pulp, Arctic Monkeys, Mazzy Star, M83, Cat Power, Girls, The Rapture, The Horrors, Yuck, Wu Lyf, Givers, Other Lives, EMA, The Deerhunter

Saturday: Radiohead, Bon Iver, The Shins, Miike Snow, Andrew Bird, St. Vincent,  Flying Lotus, Kasabian, Buzzcocks, Destroyer, The Head and the Heart, Laura Marling, tUnE-yArDs, Black Lips, The Big Pink, The Vaccines, Grouplove

Sunday: Beirut, The Weekend, Sanitgold, Real Estate, The Growlers, First Aid Kit, Lissie, Metronomy, Wild Beasts, Spector

I am heading their with my friend and our music taste differs a bit, so I will probably not see all of the acts I would like to (along with the fact a few are probably going to overlap), but The ones in bold I will really try to squeeze in.

No comments:

Post a Comment