Saturday, September 10, 2011

Review on My Morning Jacket Concert

I am so so sorry this took so long for me to post. I saw them July 2nd or 3rd, I think.... :/ So I was on vacation for the 4th of July weekend and my dad's friend said do you know this band? I said, yes. She then replied, do you want to see them in concert with me tomorrow? I couldn't say no, because it is not like I had anything else to do. I was on vacation in a small town with my parents. So I went, and I knew of My Morning Jacket and few of there songs, but I would not call myself a fan. I went and it was definitely enjoyable and better than being at home. I really did enjoy some of their songs, but not enough to listen to at home. I would really only rate this concert 5/10 (Average) but I am going to rate them 5.5/10 because I really love them members of the band. It was so interesting to see them play live because out of all the bands I have ever seen in concert, they were the ones who appeared to be to most passionate about what they do and the music they played. It was just really eye-opening because you could physically see that they really loved what they did, by the way they played, their small gestures and looks they gave on stage and their personality as well. I am not saying that all the other bands I have seen in concert do not have passion for their music, they just translated it to the audience really well in my opinion. It was also kind of funny, the lead singer,  Jim James had all these funny gadgets that he would change around throughout the show. He had one around is neck and it was electronic and then he had this keyboard like thing, I don't know it's kind of hard to explain, it was just really funny. I rate it 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment