Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moving To New York

Moving To New York- The Wombats

The lyrics are funny and ironic. I love The Wombats lyrics, not just in this song, but all of them. They are very funny and clever. See, he says "So I'm moving to New York cause I've got problems with my sleep." And as I think most of you know, New York is known as the city that never sleeps. I don't know I just find that funny. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yes, I love their lyrics. In their song 'Let's Dance To Joy Division', They say 'So let the love tear us apart', and if you know Joy Division one of their best and most popular is called 'Love Will Tear Us Apart'. Anyway, I just find them funny and amusing, in a good way! I love The Wombats....and Joy Division! By the way I am going to New York tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment