Friday, February 24, 2012

Cannonball

Cannonball- The Breeders

A few days ago, I was watching 100 Greatest Women In Music (In the Past 20 Years), which was actually the stupidest 100 Greatest list ever, but that's besides the point. Kim Deal was on the list, rightfully so, but at something really low, I think 75 or so, which really isn't that low, but for Kim Deal, I mean, way too low. In Kim Deal's clip they played Cannonball in the background and it reminded me of what a great song it is, so I decided to post about it. This list! First of all, I had no idea who one third of the women on this list were, then these judges/ makers of this list/ the people on commentary is insane. I mean Vh1 is supposed to be a music station, and the judges of this show were women from Basketball Wives, Jersey Shore, etc. I mean some people knew what they were talking about, but some of these people wow! I mean I'm not saying these people have no musical knowledge, but I would appreciate it if the judges/ makers of this list/ the people on commentary were people that are known for knowing music, verse people who are known from random non-music related reality shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment