Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wine


Wine- The Raveonettes

I will be posting songs by The Raveonettes today and tomorrow because their new album comes out in two day! Ahh! I am so excited because they are such an amazing band. Their last album, In and Out of Control, came out in late 2009 and it is absolutely amazing. I really hope their new album doesn't disappoint because they are one of my favorite artists. I love Ra Ra Riot, but I really was disappointed when their new album came out last summer. I love their album the Rhumb Line, but I really didn't like their most recent one, The Orchard. I mean it had a couple good songs, but it couldn't even compare to their first one. I was really disappointed and now I have to wait for a new album which could be years! I just really hope the same thing does not happen with The Raveonettes. By the way, their new album is called, Raven In The Grave, look for it April 5th! Also this is an amazing song.

No comments:

Post a Comment