Monday, November 22, 2010

UPDATES ON CONCERTS 3



I missed the two opening acts for this concert! But, the main opening act of the concert was so incredible, her voice in person is absolutely breathtaking.

Actually before I review how great the concert was I must tell you a story. So My two friends and I were originally sitting in the Way in the back on the balcony. Then we begged are ways to the standing area, and we got in. The Florence opened with "The Drumming Song," but I could not see or really hear her. Two 6 feet tall me were in front of me (I am 5 feet tall). So I could not see. Then this fat drunk lady was next to me yelling off-key to every single word of her first 4 songs! It was awful! Then my luck turned for the best, a lady who worked at the concert comes up to me and says "Do you and your friends want to come to the front row?" Then, we went to the very front row! Why did she come to me? I do not know! But I find it funny how we went from the very back row to the very front! How Lucky!

I actually liked her better in person! Her songs are beautiful and even though she is not my favorite artist, I have to admit I liked her so much more after I saw her in concert! Her voice is beautiful! She also sung a brand new song, that I cannot remember the name of. One of the better concerts that I have been to. I was close enough to touch her (well kind of, but that sounds better)! I am so happy I went, even if you are not a huge fan, I suggest you see her in concert.

Overall Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment