Monday, November 22, 2010

UPDATE ON CONCERTS 2





Ra Ra Riot Concert:
They were very good, sadly they did not play all my favorite song's by them! They did not play Each Year or Winter '05, they played much more songs from their recent album The Orchard which was peaceful but boring. In the end the lead singer dove into the crowd during their song Dying is Fine it was definitely entertaining
Opening Acts of Ra Ra Riot:

The Villagers: Beautiful lyrics! But let's just say I sat down during their show... after the first opening act, they were a bore

The Givers: Look them up! Maybe even better than Ra Ra Riot! I bought their CD which was great! I bought their CD which was great and they were even better in concert! I LOVE THEM! Although, the lead male singer's eyes kept rolling in his head while they were on stage, I could not tell if he was stoned, or if it was part of the act. I talked to him briefly during an intermission and let's just say, I think he was stoned.... Also, the lead girl singers voice is beautiful!

Overall Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment