Friday, August 6, 2010

Band of the Week!




Spoon

I really like Spoon. Spoon is an alternative band that is really popular among all ages. Spoon is an older indie-rock band, and they have been around since 1994. Spoon has had new albums and new music coming out ever since. I personally like their more recent albums, but their older albums are sometimes fun to listen to. I really like their new album, Transference, which was released January 2010.

Top 4 Songs by Spoon:
1. I Turn My Camera On
2. Written in Reverse
3. Underdog
4. Got Nuffin

Click on the Title (Band of the Week!) to listen to I Turn My Camera On- Spoon

If you like these and other songs by spoon, they are on tour! Check out if they are coming to a city near you!
http://www.tourtracker.com/artist/spoon/1105639

No comments:

Post a Comment