Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Song of the Day!

Today's Song of the Day was chosen by my friend, Rachel. She really likes this song and so do I! She is an amazing friend who has GREAT taste in music.

Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths

I really like this song. It is a really short song (only 1:52) but if it was longer, I wouldn't like it as much. It has a really nice melody to it. The Smiths have been around for a long time, and I do like some of there other songs, but this is one of my favorites.

Click on the Title (Song of the Day!) to listen to Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths

1 comment:

  1. The Smiths with lead vocalist Morrisey, were a popular and influencial band in the 80's. Whatever happened to Morrisey? Is he still recording?

    ReplyDelete