Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia- Sonic Youth

I found this song through watching the trailer for this film I am desperate to see called, 1991: The Year Punk Broke. It shows a shot of Sonic Youth playing it live in the and it was one of those "Wow! That is an amazing song!" moments. After listening to it through (because in the trailer they only played a bit of it) I realized it is very Sonic Youth, it's very true to the typical layout of a Sonic Youth song. I am dying to see 1991: The Year Punk Broke because it is a documentary filmed in 1991 where this guy followed Sonic Youth around for two weeks when they were on tour. Not only is Sonic Youth in it (duh), but Nirvana, The Ramones, Babes in Toyland, Dinosaur Jr. etc. I've only seen the trailer and the opening to the film, and so far I am obsessed with both, so I am expected this documentation to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment