Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rearrange

Rearrange- Miles Kane

I know the photo above is of Miles Kane, as well as Alexa Chung and Alex Turner, and I was originally looking for a picture of solely Miles Kane. While I was searching, most of the pictures that popped up was of him as well as Alex Turner due to The Last Shadow Puppets and all, and I didn't want a photo with Alex Turner for this because well, I am talking about Miles Kane's music not the both of them together. Then I found this picture, and for some reason, I just couldn't resist.... I think mainly because they're linking arms and for some reason I'm not sure of I just got really excited and thought it was adorable. Ah, they're linking arms, if I was twelve years, I'd probably be thinking, "omg. they're all linking arms. So cute. Ah omg. Why am I so obsessed with this, but it's so perfect." Actually, that's exactly what I'm thinking now except not the same words, but the same thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment