Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Me And The Moon

Me And The Moon- The Drums

I was talking about last years Coachella with my friend who I will be heading to Coachella with this April. She went last year, and I have not been before so we were discussing the different stages, exactly how many people at the stages, how hot, etc. She also started telling me her favorite acts from last years and she told me her favorite was The Drums, because she was very close to the stage, The Drums are very good live, and she loves all of their songs, especially from their debut album. I, who only knew a few songs off their debut album decided to revisit it after speaking to her. I really love this song, I think it is even my favorite out of all the songs (including the ones I knew previous) off The Drums debut, The Drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment