Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Lion's Roar

The Lion's Roar- First Aid Kit

Ah, when you hear a song for the first time and it instantly grasps you. No need to listen to it a couple times, but immediately realizing a songs greatness is really nice. First Aid Kit's album, The Lion's Roar, really impressed me to be honest. Their previous albums and singles I thought were good but they never really impressed me that much. This one, I am honestly just immersed with. My friend, Molly always talks about them and how much she loves them, and when I listened to them for the first time, my reaction was "eh". I think this album is just so amazing, particularly this song. So far, 2012 has had pretty decent to good to amazing releases, I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment