Saturday, February 18, 2012

L Y F

L Y F- Wu Lyf

This song is already a great song five seconds in because it has such a great intro. Wu Lyf always has such great instrumental solos in all of their songs, the instrumental part is typically really long and I am not usually a fan of long instrumentals, but they're the exception (along with Sonic Youth)! Although, once the vocals start, this song escalates from a great song to an amazing song. I am obsessed with his voice, and I have been since the first day I heard a song by Wu Lyf. I've already gushed about the quality and rare type of voice he has, so I will try not to go on about it again. If I had to show what I thought Wu Lyf's music was, and I could only chose one song to play for someone, I would chose this one. I think it embodies all the aspects of their music and it's combined so perfectly and in a way, intricately into this song, 'L Y F'.

No comments:

Post a Comment