Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lauren Marie




Lauren Marie- Girls

Ahh, I am so so excited to see them at Coachella. Recently, I went to this art gallery and this really cool photographer named Hedi Slimane had all these awesome photographs that were California themed. Well, the exhibition is called California Song.... Anyway, there were several photos downstairs, but when I went upstairs their were a few projectors that projected her pictures on to this giant cube. The pictures change probably every 7 or so seconds, but there were so many and they were all so neat and intriguing. There are several pictures of Christopher Owens (the lead singer in Girls) and a few other musicians but it was a really cool exhibit. Maybe it is because I am from California so the whole "California theme" might be a bit more personal to me but overall, I think it as really interesting art. Above are some photos from the show of Christopher Owens and of the giant cube I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment