Saturday, January 21, 2012

Beach Sluts

Beach Sluts- Howler

This is from their debut! Ah, it finally comes out! I was listening it to a lot on the 17th (which is when it was released in the US) then yesterday I went out and bought it on vinyl. I do like it a lot! I like all the songs on it a lot, but I must admit the songs that were on their EP- This One's Different that also appeared on to their full-length album, America Give Up, I like the EP version better. This is one of (if not my favorite) song(s) off the album.  On the Lp I got, the back of cover for the record is really cool,
I might even like it better than the front, to be honest. The photo above is of the back of the cover of America Give Up. Sorry the writing for America Give Up appears backwards. Due to not having a camera, photobooth is my last resort which makes all writing show up backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment