Saturday, December 3, 2011

Seven Nation Army

Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes

I am sure most people know this song, but I was watching this TV Special called 100 greatest songs of the 00's (2000's) and it was a stupid list for the most part, but this song was on it and it showed the music video and I had never seen the music video before. It is a really cool music video, simple, but extremely cool. Somewhat trippy. Well this is a classic song in my opinion. But don't watch 100 greatest songs of the 00's on VH1! It is a stupid stupid list with some good judges but some of the people who voted have no idea what they are talking about. One of the voters was someone from jersey shore, and honestly, nothing personal, but I do not trust your opinion. But, the list has lots of bad songs. So why did I watch it? Because I was home sick and I had nothing better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment