Friday, December 2, 2011

Gouge Away

Gouge Away- Pixies

Last week, I was in the car with my parents and I played them this song. Half way through, my dad was like "ahh! What is this? This is not good! This is not music" and blah blah blah. I couldn't help but think "Aghh! You're so stupid! They're like the best band and this song is one of my favorite songs of all time!" And my dad, usually has pretty good taste in music... ofcourse we disagree on certain things for example he thinks: "Nirvana only had a few good songs" and "Wah! The Sex Pistols is not music... turn it down" Those are pretty much are biggest disagreements. Otherwise we agree on most things music. Anyway, this is one of my favorite songs by Pixies. Their album Doolittle (which this song is on) is definitely one of the best from the 80's... Also their album Surfer Rosa is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment