Thursday, November 17, 2011

Piledriver Waltz

Piledriver Waltz- Alex Turner

All of you Arctic Monkeys fan knows that Alex Turner did the soundtrack for the movie Submarine (click here to see the trailer). My friend told me about it in June, and I downloaded one song and I was dying to see it for months. Last month, I finally got to see Submarine and it not only had good music, but it was an interesting film. I liked it a lot. The last scene of the movie is very cute, and as I was watching it I stumbled upon this song, which is my favorite out of the entire soundtrack. It was the only thing I listened to for probably the week following seeing the movie. The Arctic Monkeys did a version of it on their latest album, Suck It and See, but in my opinion it is no comparison to the version on the soundtrack of Submarine.

No comments:

Post a Comment