Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Wanna Be Your Dog

I Wanna Be Your Dog- The Stooges

 I can't stop listening to them. I think I am going through a "phase". When ever I am listening to someone else, I can't help but think "Ugh, I can't wait for this song to be over so I can listen to The Stooges." Then I proceed to skip over the rest of the song and I pick nearly anything sung by Iggy Pop. I have always known of The Stooges and Iggy Pop but I never had enough interest to listen to them. Then about a week ago, I was watching End Of The Century (It's a documentary on The Ramones). Dee Dee Ramone kept going on about how much him and "the others" loved The Stooges. And he told this story about how when living in Forest Hills, everyone was either violently against The Stooges or liked them a lot. He said very few people liked The Stooges in Forest Hills, so if you liked The Stooges "you all had to be friends". In the movie they played a few songs in the background so then I began to listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment