Saturday, November 26, 2011

He's Not A Boy

He's Not A Boy- The Like

I have been listening to The Like a lot more than usual. I was sick last week and I was in the nurses spare room while I was waiting for my parents to pick me up. While I was in the sick room, I noticed all these yearbooks and I looked through one of them looking for Tennessee Thomas (The drummer of The Like) because I knew she went to my school and I found her. Wow, that makes me sound very creepy but I really don't mean it that way... I just was curious because I like The Like. We had career day at my school that same week and it would have been much cooler if my school had asked her to come (although if I were her I would not want to go back to my old high school to talk to a bunch of girls) rather than this woman who talked about how to compost using old toilets.... I mean, yeah that's really what we all desire to do in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment