Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Modern Love

Modern Love- David Bowie

Yes, I know this song is not new or modern, but it is a fantastic song that I feel like blogging about. This is my blog so I will blog about whatever I want to blog about and just hope that you like it.  David Bowie is an amazing artist, he is one of my favorites of all time, he's in my top ten for sure. Anyways, this song is everything a good song should be. You can dance to it, you can fall asleep to it, you can do work to it, you be bored and it will excite you, and on top of that, it's a song one can only get sick of if they listen to it 300 times in the shortest time slot possible. If you dislike David Bowie, you obviously dislike 70% of all modern music because so many artists and so many bands state David Bowie is a huge influence. If you like him, more power to you. Also sorry if you have heard this song already because if you are reading my blog, and enjoy it you most likely have heard this song. There shouldn't have to be an explanation for who the photo above is.

No comments:

Post a Comment