Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Scientist

The Scientist- Coldplay

I think everyone in the world has heard this song. But, what can I say? I adore it. I don't quite know what it is about Coldplay but their music does something to me that no other does. It puts me into this deep thinking state of mind. I mean his lyrics are beautiful, but the song would still be genius if it just had the melody of the instruments. I think in a way this is what music should and is supposed to do for you. Not take you away from reality and distract you from what is going on around you, but make you go inside yourself without loosing the moment. To tell you the truth, in a way, I think it is bad I listen to music as much as I do. I wake up and I listen to it when I am getting ready, then in the car to school, then between classes, sometimes even in classes, then at lunch, then on the bus on the way home, then I get home and do my homework to music, then I eat dinner, then I fall asleep listening to music! I mean half the time I am not really even living in reality. I have friends and I am not a loner or anything, but I guess sometimes I am just more interested in music verses than conversing with real people. Anyways sorry for that rant. Love this song. Listen to the genius of Coldplay, if you haven't already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment