Saturday, May 7, 2011

Reviews on The Raveonettes Concert!

I saw The Raveonettes in concert last night, and I enjoyed it, but I think I would have like it a lot more if it weren't so loud. It was a little too loud for my liking. I could plug my ears with my fingers, and it was still too loud! Otherwise it was... Okay! I like them better on tape, but I adored what Sharin Foo was wearing (she's the girl with blonde hair above) her outfit was this blue velevet dress with random sparkles, I guess you could call them, and her hair! I want her hair! Also I was sick when I went (that is how badly I wanted to see them) so that was probably the other reason it wasn't my favorite concert otherwise, it probably would have been. Also, they didn't play too many of the songs I like by them. They didn't play Breaking Into Cars, Wine, Last Dance, Love In a Trashcan, All Boys Who Rape (Should Be Destroyed), or As You Lay Asleep! So overall, I am sad to say I  was disappointed, and when you do not know the songs that they play at a concert it is much less enjoyable, in my opinion. When they played songs I did know like: Heart Of Stone, Aly Walk With Me, Lust, Dead Sound, Forget That Your Young, War In Heaven, and Recharge & Revolt, it was great, but too loud! Overall Rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment