Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Brief History of Love

A Brief History of Love- The Big Pink

This is one of the songs that was included in my post about "The Five Most Beautiful Song Lyrics I Know" because the lyrics are truly beautiful. Well obviously... and you can just tell by the name of it that the lyrics are breathtaking. I'll post my favorite lyrics in the song below, I would post the whole song but it's too long.


This time I'll leave you as the one that you love
The taste of your lips and the true meaning of love
Your beautiful smile all bent out of shape

..............................................
As you leave me
It's up to you to lend me your heart, but you won't let go
And as you leave me
You're in my heart I feel true love and it won't let go
It's up to you to mend my heart, please don't let go

.....................................................
I dreamt we were sleeping and we floated away
And we shone like a star and we blinded who stared
We listen to the heavens at the silence above
Never ask the devil to help the one that you love
You said to me baby that you want to feel love
Babe we gave it our all but its never enough

No comments:

Post a Comment