Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Nicest Thing

The Nicest Thing- Kate Nash

The lyrics of this song are so beautiful. The melody and the rythm is pretty as well, but the lyrics completely relate to me and they are just so beautiful and deep. A typical teenage girl song with a new twist. Here are some of my favorite lyrics from this song:


I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world
I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile
I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style



I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly
'Cause it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see
Basically, I wish that you loved me
I wish that you needed me
I wish that you knew when I said two sugars
Actually, I meant three



I wish that without me your heart would break
I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake
I wish that without me you couldn't eat
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment