Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Song of the Day!


Hello Everyone! If you read my blog daily, you would know that yesterday Arcade Fire released their new album, The Suburbs.

Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) - Arcade Fire

Don't you love summer albums? I do. I love this song. I really do like their new album a lot, but my all time favorite Arcade Fire album is Funeral. I like this song because it is very different compared to the rest of their songs. It has a fun beat and I really like how the song was mixed. This is definitely one of my favorite songs on their album. If you do not usually like Arcade Fire, I still suggest you check out this song, because it is very different from their other stuff.

Click on the Title (Song of the Day!) to listen to Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)- Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment