Friday, July 16, 2010

Band of the Week


Today's band of the week is my favorite band out there! She is very popular through out Europe and the United States! People of all ages LOVE her, I have never met a person who didn't like her songs.

Florence + The Machine

I love her so much! She has a rich voice that sometimes reminds people of Annie Lennox. Some of her songs are covers, but they are always done well. I absolutely LOVE her album, Lungs. Please Please Listen to her! SHE IS AMAZING!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR HER NEXT ALBUM

Top 5 Songs:
1. Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up)~~~ Listen at least 1 minute into the song! (I also LOVE the music video)
2. You've Got the Love~~~~ A cover
3. Hurricane Drunk ~~~~Really beautiful song
4. Cosmic Love ~~~~ Many different fun beats
5. Kiss With a Fist ~~~~ Cute Song with Funny Lyrics!

Click on the Title (Song of The Day!) to hear Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up)- Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment