Friday, July 9, 2010

Review On The xx Concert







It is really sad how obsessed one can be with a band. One my favorite Band is the xx! 

The xx


I love their album. Their music is pretty mellow, but I like it a lot. My friend and I were lucky enough to go to their concert. It was truly that one night that was perfection. The xx is so amazing in person, if you have the chance to see them, and like them (if you don't you have awful taste in music) but you must go see them. I love all of their songs, and the two lead singers, Romy and Oliver both have amazing voices! Above are some pictures from their concert I went to about a month ago. Sorry they're a bit blurry! I rate it 10/10!

Top 5 Songs by the xx:

1. Hear Skipped A Beat
2. Stars
3. Shelter
4. Intro
5. Islands


No comments:

Post a Comment